Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An Introduction...

I just created my first blog for my Computers in Curriculum Design & Evaluation class, which I'm taking as part of my Master's in Teaching program at Saint Peter's College. As I just recently left the corporate world, after spending more than 6 years working in the journalism and media relations fields, I'm really excited to be a full-time student working toward a complete career change. I'm really looking forward to becoming certified in both elementary education, K-8, as well as Middle School Language Arts, and I plan to complete the program by December of 2009.

Though I am already somewhat technologically advanced, it will be really interesting to learn how to implement technology in the classroom setting. I look forward to working with Dr. Luongo, as well as all of my classmates!

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Great introduction, Francine!

I look forward to working with you and your classmates this semester.

Have a great week!